Last plugin update caused issues in your site? Follow the steps below to get it fixed:
- Log in into your WordPress Dashboard *
- Open the Plugins page
- Deactivate the Molongui Authorship Pro plugin.
- Update the Molongui Authorship Free plugin to latest version 4.2.15
- Clear every cache your installation might have.
- Go back to the Plugins page again
- Reactivate the Molongui Authorship Pro plugin
- Go to the Dashboard > Updates page and click on the Check Again button
- Update the Pro add-on to latest version 1.1.5
If Anything, We're Here For You
How Can We Help You Today?
Watch tutorials. Browse articles. Get in touch.
Do you have a question? You’re not alone.
Most Popular Articles
Still Have a Question?
What Can We Help You With?
Did you know you can open a Support Ticket with us from your Dashboard? Just go to Molongui > Support and fill out the form. That convenient and easy!
Can’t find a solution? Submit a ticket using the form and get help from one of our friendly and knowledgeable Molonguis.