After installing a Molongui Pro plugin, you need to activate your license. To activate your license key, and get automatic updates, go to Molongui > Plugin Settings > License. Provide your license information and click on the Activate button.
It is that easy, but if you need further detail on how to do it, just keep reading and follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have installed and active the Pro add-on for the Molongui plugin. If you don’t, the “License” tab referred below won’t be displayed.
- Copy the license number key you got by e-mail after purchasing the plugin.
- Go to Molongui > Plugin Settings.
- Open the License tab.
- Paste your license number and type in the e-mail you indicated during the purchasing process.
- Click on the Activate button.
If successful, a License Activated message will be shown. If activation failed you will be presented with an error message describing the reason why it failed. Check out this support article on how to fix issues with license activation.