Editing a guest author is as easy as editing a post. In order to edit a guest author you need admin or editor permissions.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to the Guest Authors page. Unless you changed its location, it will be displayed as a top item on your admin menu.
- You will be presented with a list of all authors in your site. Click on the name of the guest author you want to edit.
- The edit-guest screen will open. Apply all the changes you need.
- Click on the Update button to save the changes.
- That’s it!
You need admin or editor permissions to be able to edit guest authors. If you don’t have either one of those roles, you won’t even have the Guest Authors item on your menu.