Sometimes one time contributors become regular. And it might be of interest for you to give them access to your Dashboard so they can post their content by themselves.
That’s why Molongui Authorship provides you an easy way to convert guest authors to registered WordPress users. It only takes one click. That easy! See:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to the Guest Authors page. Unless you changed its location, it will be displayed as a top item on your admin menu
- You will be presented with a list of all authors in your site. Hover the name of the guest author you want to duplicate
- The edit actions menu will be displayed
- Click on the Convert to User link
- Confirm conversion
- That’s it! A notice will be displayed when conversion is done
The once before guest author is removed from the Guest Authors list an added to your Users page.