After installing a Molongui Pro plugin, you need to activate your license. You can get it active from the plugin settings page.
Despite the plugin being active, if no valid license is entered, the Pro add-on won’t work and you will see no change on your public site.
To activate your license key follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have installed and active the Pro add-on for the Molongui plugin. If you don’t, the “License” tab referred below won’t be displayed
- Copy the license key and PIN you got by e-mail upon plugin purchase
- Go to the plugin settings page
- Open the License tab
- Enter your license Key and PIN
- Click on the Activate button
If successful, you will be prompted a License Activated message. However, if activation failed you will be presented with an error message describing the reason why it failed. Check out this support article on how to fix issues with license activation.