Every Molongui Plugin is available in two versions: the free version and the Pro add-on. Molongui Pro Plugins offer many more features and flexibility than the free versions.
So if you want to enjoy one of our Pro Plugins, first thing you need to do is to purchase it. You can check them out on our web site.
Once you have completed the purchase, you will get an email with your client credentials, license key and instructions on how to download the installer. Use those credentials to log in into your customer account and download the installer of the Pro add-on.
In order to enjoy premium features, you need to install the Pro add-on having the base free plugin installed and active. Here you have a support article on how to install both, the free base version and the Pro add-on.
Here you have a quick step-by-step guide on what you should do:
- Install the free version of the plugin – if not already installed.
- Activate the installed plugin
- Download the Pro add-on from your account.
- Install the Pro add-on (?).
- Activate the Pro add-on.
- Go to Molongui > Plugin Name Settings
- Open the License tab
- Type in your license key and e-mail address.
- Click on the Activate button.
- A success message should be displayed. If it didn’t, check this.