You reading this means you have purchased the Pro version of one of our plugins, so yay! A huge thank you!
You should have received and e-mail with your license key and instructions on how to download the Pro installer. If you haven’t, please check your Spam folder. Sometimes it can take a while to get to your inbox. In any case, you can log in to your customer account and find there your license key and the installer.
Now, in order to enjoy premium features, you need to install the Pro add-on having the Molongui Authorship plugin installed and active. Here you have a support article on how to install both, the free base version and the Pro add-on.
Should you have being using the free version before and want to keep current configuration and data, please make sure to have the “Keep configuration?” and “Keep data?” plugin settings enabled.
Here is a step by step guide of what you should do:
- Install Molongui Authorship – if not already installed (?).
- Activate Molongui Authorship
- Download Molongui Authorship Pro from your account.
- Install Molongui Authorship Pro (?).
- Activate Molongui Authorship Pro.
- Go to Molongui > Authorship Settings
- Open the License tab
- Type in your license key and e-mail address.
- Click on the Activate button.
- A success message should be displayed. In it didn’t, check this.