On a multi-site WordPress installation you could see how a not network activated plugin does not have the “Delete” link. The only reason for that to be happening is the plugin is active on a sub-site on your network. So if you want to remove the plugin, you will have to deactivate it on every sub-site that has it active.
- Check for plugin conflicts
- How do I provide admin access?
- How To Enable The WordPress Theme And Plugin Editor?
- Plugin settings not saving
- How To Upgrade To Premium
- Get the System Information Report
- Understanding the Molongui System Status Report
- I have lost my license key
- Molongui Authorship
- Molongui Bump Offer
- How to update my PHP version
- No “delete” option for a plugin