You reading this means you have purchased the Pro extension of one of our plugins, so yay! A huge thank you!
You should have received and e-mail with your license key and instructions on how to download the Pro installer. If you haven’t, please check your Spam folder. Sometimes it can take a while to get into your inbox. In any case, you can log in to your customer account and find there your license key and the installer.
Now, in order to enjoy premium features, you need to install the Pro extension having the free plugin installed and active. That’s mandatory. Here you have a support article on how to install both, the free base version and the Pro add-on.
Here is a step by step guide of what you should do:
- Install the free plugin – if not already installed.
- Activate the free plugin
- Download the Pro installer from your My Account.
- Install the Pro extension.
- Activate the Pro extension.
- Go to the plugin settings page, under the Molongui menu item
- Open the License tab
- Type in your license key and e-mail address.
- Click on the Activate button.
- A success message should be displayed. If it didn’t, check this.