Molongui Pro plugins require a license to run. If you don’t have one already, go get yours in order to get access to the plugin installer and enjoy premium features.
Once you have your Molongui Pro plugin installed, you need to activate your license key in order to get the plugin to work. It is really easy, just follow these steps:
- Make sure you have installed the Pro extension for the Molongui plugin. If you haven’t, the “License” tab referred below won’t be displayed. See the support article on how to install the Pro plugin if you need further assistance.
- Copy the license number you got by e-mail after purchasing the plugin.
- Go to the plugin settings page, under the Molongui menu item.
- Open the License tab.
- Paste your license number and type in the e-mail you provided upon purchase.
- Click on the Activate button.
If successful, a License Activated message will be shown. If you get an error message, check this support article out. It lists common issues and explains how to fix them.
Got an Activation Error Message?
Should you get an activation error message instead of the “License Activated” one, please, follow the steps below:
- Go to the plugin settings page, under the Molongui menu item
- Open the License tab
- Disable the “Keep plugin license active upon plugin deactivation” setting
- Save changes
- Go to the Plugins page, where you have all your plugins listed
- Deactivate the Molongui Pro extension
- Clear every cache your site might have, specifically object cache
- Reactivate the Molongui Pro extension
- Go back to the plugin settings page
- Open the License tab. If you already had this page open on a different browser tab, please make sure to refresh it
- Type in your license number and e-mail address (the one you provided upon purchase)
- Click on the Activate button
- That should be it! Now you should get the “License Activated” notification. If you do, remember to go back to the plugin settings page and enable again the “Keep plugin license active upon plugin deactivation” setting
If this didn’t work either, please open a support ticket with us here so we can assist.