In order the plugin to work, you need to activate your license. It is really easy, just follow these steps:
- Make sure you have installed the Pro add-on for Molongui Authorship. If you don’t, the “License” tab referred below won’t be displayed. See Upgrading to Pro article to know how to install Molongui Authorship Pro.
- Copy the license number you got by e-mail after purchasing the plugin.
- Go to Molongui > Authorship Settings.
- Open the License tab.
- Paste your license number and type in the e-mail you indicated during the purchasing process.
- Click on the Activate button.
If successful, a License Activated message will be shown. If it didn’t, keep reading.
Got an Activation Error Message?
Should you get an activation error message instead of the “License Activated” one, please, follow the steps below:
- Go to Molongui > Authorship Settings
- Open the License tab
- Disable the “Keep plugin license active upon plugin deactivation” setting
- Save changes
- Go to the Plugins page, where you have all your plugins listed
- Deactivate the Molongui Authorship Pro extension
- Clear every cache your site might have, specifically object cache
- Reactivate the Molongui Authorship Pro extension
- Go back to Molongui > Authorship Settings
- Open the License tab. If you already had this page open on a previous browser tab, please make sure to refresh the page
- Type in your license number and e-mail address (the one you indicated during the purchasing process)
- Click on the Activate button
- That should be it! Now you should get the “License Activated” notification. If you do, remember to go back to the plugin settings page and enable again the “Keep plugin license active upon plugin deactivation” setting
If this didn’t work either, please open a support ticket with us here so we can assist.