What in first instance was just an author box plugin has evolved to become a complete suite on all about authors and authorship. Extending and enhancing WordPress default features, Molongui Authorship Plugin allows you to give multiple authors credit on one post, to add writers as bylines without creating user accounts and to automatically display author info and related posts within a fancy author box on all posts, all pages or just on those you configure.
This user guide is intended to explain how to configure Molongui Authorship plugin so you can get the best of it. Nonetheless, we are always at your disposal, so do not hesitate to contact us for additional details or inquiries by opening a support ticket (here) or chatting with a live customer service representative (clicking on the “Chat with us” dark button at the bottom right of this page).
Throughout this guide, we use the generic term “post” to refer indistinctly to “posts”, “pages” and any other “custom post type” (like “articles”, “products”…).
- Upgrading to Premium
- License activation
- About authors
- Authoring a post
- Author box
- Author Archives
- How to display the author box in the sidebar
- How to display the author box anywhere
- How to display the author box on posts and pages
- How to display an authors list
- How to display a list of posts by author
- How to incorporate Molongui Authorship template tags into your theme
- How to display the byline anywhere
- How to display the author box on author archive pages
- How to disable my theme’s author box?
- How to find the author ID
- How to set title and meta description for guest author archives
- How to change guest author slug?
- Known Issues